DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Exhaust Junkie
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pypes Performance has come out with a new line of truck cat-back exhaust systems. These systems are all 409 stainless steel, feature the Pypes Violator mufflers and are priced right. To Order Please Call 978 454 0311 or E-mail Us. These will be listed in out online store soon.

Cat-Back Violator Systems
SDT13V 1994-2001 Dodge RAM 1500 System w/ Violator Muffler $379.00
SDT16V 2002-05 Dodge RAM 1500 System w/ Violator Muffler $389.00
SDT19V 2002-08 Dodge RAM 2500 System w/ Violator Muffler $409.00

Beast Cat-Back System w/Violator Muffler and Electric Cutout.

SDT13VB 1994-2001 Dodge RAM 1500 BEAST System w/ Violator Muffler
$589.00
SDT16VB 2002-05 Dodge RAM 1500 BEAST System w/ Violator Muffler
$595.00
SDT19VB 2002-08 Dodge RAM 2500 BEAST System w/ Violator Muffler
$599.00

These systems will be ready for shipment in late February, early March
These prices are good through March 15th or until supplies are exhausted

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Looks like it will make a lot of guys happy.

Now if we could just get someone to make us a set of stainless headers with 3" collectors.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
05 ram hemi 4x4. I have pacesetter now but they are not stainless. The only stainless headers are 2.5" collectors. I keep hoping someone will com out with a set but so far no luck.

I think the exhaust system you posted is a pretty good bang for the buck especially the one with the cutout. I had a pypes x-pipe on one of my mustangs they are nice exhausts for the money.

·
BAMF
1,909 Posts
That exhaust looks pretty nice. How does it sound? I'm concerned with drone, etc for daily driving, but if this has a pretty mellow tone with no drone with the cutout closed, I might be interested. Otherwise I'm going back to a stock muffler with an e-cutout.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
We 4.7 guys would love some longtubes for our trucks!!! :D

They would be very popular

·
Exhaust Junkie
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
According to my Pypes rep, these systems do not drone at all on vehicles with the catalytic converters still installed. What I would like to do is get three people to test the Beast systems with the cutout for me and give me some feedback. Now.. I cant give these away but Im going to work out a deal of some kind whether it be on the exhaust system or on some other parts such as a High Flow Intake etc... to make it worth your time. Ill post the details before the start of the week. Let me know who's in. Ill need 3 trucks one 94-01 1500, one 02-05 1500, and one 06-08 2500.

·
Exhaust Junkie
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I need 3 trucks one 94-01 1500, one 02-05 1500, and one 06-08 2500. Ill need you to take pictures of the stock system you are replacing, pictures of the Pypes Beast system being installed and pictures of the rear of the truck when you are done. I would also like sound clips if you have the capabilities. I would like you to critique the system after you install it via e-mail or over the phone, telling me what you like and dislike about it. Here's the deal, You purchase the Pypes Beast system for the cost listed in the first thread at the top and Ill pay the shipping to your door and also offer you a heavy discount on 1 performance part of your choice (valued at $1000 or under) for your truck. Once I choose the 3 people, we can discuss what other part you want and what discount I can give you and also the details of what I expect from you. Start the e-mails and PM's now if you want to be a tester. E-mail is [email protected] Thanks. Jason.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.