Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I've got a '98 Durango 4x4, 5.2L, stock exhaust, and I want to put a "cat back" flowmaster muffer + dual exhaust in it. Where's the best place to buy this kit? And, I'm hearing different stories about which type of Flowmaster muffler to buy----40 series, super 40 series, 50 series, etc. etc. etc. Anybody with experience and/or input?
abe

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a little bit of searching. Not a whole lot on Flowmaster. But, I ran across something interesting. It's implied that I can't put dual exhaust on a Durango. What's up with that?
abe

·
Registered
476 Posts
Why can't you run duals on a durango? Find yourself a GOOD exhaust shop and should be able to do it. I haven't done it yet, but i've seen pics of it done before. Good luck.

·
Mostro900
173 Posts
abe said:
....I ran across something interesting. It's implied that I can't put dual exhaust on a Durango. What's up with that?
abe

the only thing interesting about that is, anyone who tells you that you can't run duals doesn't know what they are talking about.

the only limit to bending pipe is you own imagination and the will of the person installing it.

pick up some hotrod magazines or go to speedweek next year if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Abe - I couldn't run duels, because I have monsterous pipes. The spare tire only allowed a 2.5" diameter pipe to pass through without making contact. Since I have plans for the space taken up by the spare, I'm ditching it & converting to duels next year...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.