I finally got around to putting some 2500 Tow Hooks that I bought off a DT member on my truck yesterday. Took about 4 hours. I went by ggravant's thread as reference and it went pretty much as he explained. Drilling the 3 new holes into the plates where the hook mounts was pretty easy except for the one that was real close to an existing hole. A round file made that much simpler than trying to finish it with the bit. Hardest part was drilling the new holes in the backets to match up to the bumper bracket holes. Just had to measure alot to get it right. Still had to use the fill to get them just right. I used my utility knife and cut holes in the bumper insert. The holes arendt as clean as Id like but cant really see em anyway. The hooks seem real solid, cant wait to test em out.