DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went out and bought a Stull BEEFY main grille and a Precision Phat bumper grille.Got the stull because it was cheaper and the precision only made the bumper insert but they are EXACTLY the same.Here is a pic of my new front.Also got my grille shell repainted.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
looks good ...nice job. :tup:

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
dayum.. and i just got the precision thin cut billett.. Hey Slammed1 can i get a return??

·
Technology Handyman
1,062 Posts
is that a grill off of a 2006+?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Looks GRRrrrrreat!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Dayumm. That looks really clean Tony! :tup:

KB

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
looks good, how much?

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
you know, I think that's the best looking "billet" style grille I've seen yet, I really like it

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
:bman: I love it.......... :bman:

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
tony are you haveing any issues w/ the grille rubbing on the bumper? and do you think that it would work w/ a stock chrome bumper? i want that grille but am debating on if i should get the body color part cut and spliced to match.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
slammed1 said:
Loks Good Tony,and I told you the mounting of the bumper billet wasnt hard to do.
Naw man it was actually pretty simple and straight forward. :)

mikereidjr said:
is that a grill off of a 2006+?.
Yes it is :)

Maka the 5 pieces,actually 3 since the left and right are just 2 pieces,ran 250 bux.I say its a good mod fo rthe money.The end result is great :)

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
03ramit1 said:
tony are you haveing any issues w/ the grille rubbing on the bumper? and do you think that it would work w/ a stock chrome bumper? i want that grille but am debating on if i should get the body color part cut and spliced to match.
Not really a rubbing issue.The Grille is pretty much also snugged into place by the bumper cover so it gives it a bit of security to the bumper.I have the stock chrome bumper underneith and the grille was made for the chrome bumper.What body color are you thinking of cutting?

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BTW thanks everyone for the compliments :) I am still waiting to add my 2 scoop Keystone hood which should hopefully arrive sometime next week.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
CRMRAM said:
BTW thanks everyone for the compliments :) I am still waiting to add my 2 scoop Keystone hood which should hopefully arrive sometime next week.
so any goodies gonna soon be coming my way?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Looks good Tony :rck:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.