DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost got my DODGE GARAGE done. Other than the Harley everything in it is Dodge including my Sterling Marlin Golf Cart and my Ryan Newman and Sterling mini bikes :)

Attachments

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple more

Attachments

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
looking good , pretty cool golf cart . you will have to take sterling off and put david stremme on next year though .its gonna be his new ride . gonna miss sterling though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww...it just ain't fair!!!!!!

Here's me trying to fit the Dodge in my garage. :rck:

Laugh....
Actually, I just drove the front-end inside the garage so I could do an oil change and still be IN the garage.

I'm discovering that my driveway doesn't like jackstands. I've leaving little jackstand marks in the driveway from when I rotated the tires. Bummer....

Nice Garage by the way... GAWD, must be NICE!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
seems kinda odd that for atleast a 2 car garage, that you cant fit your truck into it. I have seen smaller garages, although they were attached to like attached townhomes, but i am suprised that one was built not large enough to fit a truck...

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
Almost got my DODGE GARAGE done.

That's no "Dodge Garage"! :VHOT:

That's a "Dodge Warehouse"! :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
A vehicle in your garage? What kind of blasphemy is this!! I have always been raised to believe that garages were where you store all you junk.

·
Registered
385 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!! that is a cool Marlin golf cart man, awsome
i got lug nuts off the 40 car when he won last year at Lows!!!
BTW, huge garage man.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4404spd said:
looking good , pretty cool golf cart . you will have to take sterling off and put david stremme on next year though .its gonna be his new ride . gonna miss sterling though.
Not a chance. I was even contemplating repainting it totally for a different driver. I am pissed at Coors right now. What the hell is a Stremme and why does he deserve this ride? :rck:

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
That garage is sweet! That's one nice dually you got also, I'm diggin the flames!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yellowbee said:
That garage is sweet! That's one nice dually you got also, I'm diggin the flames!
The flames are done in two color pinstripe. Its really hard to get a good picture of the color contrast in the stripes with a digital camera. I trade trucks every year or two so I didn't want to paint them on then get stuck repainting the truck when it came trade-in time.

Attachments

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
Looks like you got a nice garage and some nice toys to go with it.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Nice pics! :D It's been a while since I have seen a convertible Shadow.

Your garage is pretty impressive. I wish I had such a nice place to park my truck! A Ram Quad Cab will not fit in my garage, and my regular cab only barely fits. For this reason, I'm downsizing to a Dakota Quad for my next truck. :)

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FreeLantz said:
It's been a while since I have seen a convertible Shadow.
I found it in the back of a barn about 6 years ago. It had sat for a few years and I figured it would be a great car for my 16 year old daughter. I pretty much restored it from the ground up with everything new mechanically. A paint job (no bodywork) and a new top and it was good to go. I invested almost 10 grand canadian into it. She drove it for 4 years and last year I got her a new SX2.0 so I got the convertible back. I have it for sale but I am not giving it away. Its a fun little car to drive so if I don't sell it I will just drive it on warm days to work and keep the dually in the garage :)

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've had the last week off and finally got around to finishing off the workshop part of my garage. Got it all painted and a shelf built for my 32 inch stereo, PIP Toshiba TV.

Attachments

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The checkered Flags up on the ceiling and the strip lights under and over the benches

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Man, you went all out on that thing. Looks like its got more square footage than many of the houses here in Cali!!!

KB

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I waited 25 years to build my dream garage and I finally have it.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Hopefully I can do the same thing someday! Killer job man! :tup:

KB

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.