DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i try to keep an eye on Ebay daily. Keeping an eye on new idea's and designs for the Charger. Well, seeming overnight to me, projector headlights have hit the market. Both Chrome and Black Housed options are available. I wanna know what the general Concensus is on these lights. If you have them on your car, post pics please. Just wanna find out if people are gonna actually buy these or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
No dice; those are fugly!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in my opinion i dont like them either. My main attraction in my Charger was the front end. The way the headlight pockets arent quite round, cut off at the top, makes it look mean. This will make it look more "Fast and Furious" if i can say that here....lol I know some people may like them, i was waiting for them to come out myself, but have been thoroughly dissapointed in the results. Maybe another company can do something better. Until then, lets the Honda boys have em.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in looking at the picture they wouldnt have been so bad if they had stayed simple with them. A simple two-pocket configuartion, no "halo's" or pointless L.E.D. light bars in them, but hey, just my .02

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.