DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys, I havent talked about this too too much on here but its just somthing I wanted to share.

This is the LBSD i found about a month or so ago and I finaly have it taken apart. Here are some progressive pictures of the project so far.

and as she sits now:

The best price i can find for sandblasting is about $150 an hour, it seems steep to me but I dont have the resources so chuck sand myself. I will see what it might take to get it all blasted by next week. This aint cheep, good thing im trying to do as much as i can myself.

Overall once again I will have somthing like this, the box will be tan like the cab but with dark stained oak to match the brown on the cab. There will also be matching oak in the cab replacing all the fake wood and eventually a real vinyl dash.

Whatta yall think?

BTW, does anyone have or know where to find a bellhousing for a small block to an A 833?

Thanks

· Buck99
668 Posts
Looks good. :rck:
Need a fender to replace that one with the spare tire cutout in it.

· Mopar Madness - Get it...
4,030 Posts
I thought that was looking familiar! ..... Starting to look good and glad to see you're taking it down to 'bare bones' .... (BITCHIN shop btw!!)

I guess you're finding out that even small hunks of metal need a lot of work ;)

Keep up the good work m'man!!

· Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hell yes I am, with my tool box in the back, theres not enough space for the tire betwean the box and wall. Beside, who else has one?

· Registered
345 Posts
Hhey there 76 D100. What are you going to do with your old lwb bed. If your trim is in good shape on your tailgate I would be interested in buying it? If you want to part with it! Your project will look cool when your done with it.

· Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea... the trim is staying with me just incase I find a powerwagon I can put the step side on then I can make the 2wd normal again.

Sorry

· The Green Machine
3,187 Posts
Awesome project - can't wait to see more :D

Nice to see something different :tup:

· Originating Member
33,474 Posts
edglock21 said:

I'd agree !

keep us posted with the project

I've been wanting an older stepside Dodge truck for a while ... just need more time, more money, more space to store it, more tools to work on it, etc etc etc ....

· Aka Force Fed Mopar
6,132 Posts
edglock21 said:

Sup edglock? Haven't seen you around in a while, how's the GLHS?

· The Green Machine
3,187 Posts
Speed Dragon said:
Sup edglock? Haven't seen you around in a while, how's the GLHS?
Sittin' in the driveway...hasn't moved in months :crazy:

You get anywhere on yours?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.