DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am waiting just as many others are for either Superchip or Hypertech to come out with a programmers for our car. I notice that superchip is very biased to Ford, they already have the new Mustang programmers and the new Superduty out but no new Mopar. If there is anyone out there who can get us an update on either company my hat is off to you. I was last told that by this summer we would have one, so far just the jet chip. Thanks everybody. :help:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Guess we all need to make more noise, you know,, sqeeky wheel gets the grease.. lol

We need some numbers to call and show some interest..

·
Registered
271 Posts
Its not that they are biased to ford its just that fords codes are easier to interpret and the daimler/chrysler ones aren't any fun. This is nothing new. The hemi dodge truck guys had a hell of a time getting a programmer from what I recall.

·
Registered
155 Posts
There's a post over at LXForums where they are polling the manufacturers with the intent of a group buy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
?????????

Please Let Me Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr_patrio

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was contacted by Superchip via E-mail and they said that there just wasn't enough demand for the chip for our cars. I called bull on that and said that there is no way that there have been more Mustang GT's sold than the Magnum's,300c's and Charger's with the Hemi in them. I told them to show me some numbers proving other and I will believe that line. He then told me to get a hemi truck, they were coming out next month. Sound like we need to get every Hemi owner out there to start a campaign to prove there is a demand for a programmer for these cars.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I agree hemiwagon, we need a show of numbers..
I looked for the post @ LX but didn't find it.
Rockadile said:
There's a post over at LXForums where they are polling the manufacturers with the intent of a group buy.
Might help if someone with more knoledge than I explain that in order to get the performance out of our cars we MUST have a programer. :rck:

We could use a Direct link for emailing and maybe a mass email to forum members to notify of the importance of this purchase.

Anything I can do to help just let me know.
BillyD..

·
Registered
155 Posts
I don't like to post links to other forums, but I think it makes sense to band together and have a single effort instead of duplicating it. So here it is...

LXForums

·
Florida Magnum RT
259 Posts
I did see a show on TV awhile back, they talked about how hard it is to decipher and work on MoPar computers. Ford and GM are easier to work on.

Guess we will have to be patient.

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.