DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of the available programmers allow the adjustment of shiftpoints on a Hemi 5-speed? I have an '07 Hemi 2500 and I would like to adjust the shift points in the tow-haul mode so that it does not hold 3rd for so long before shifting to 4th.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Dean,

I dont think a programmer has been released for the 07's yet... We JUST got the 06 HEMI Superchip Flashpaq not real long ago...

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
hey dean why didnt you get the new ctd 600 just cause its easier to make diesels have power

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dskirtech said:
Dean,

I dont think a programmer has been released for the 07's yet... We JUST got the 06 HEMI Superchip Flashpaq not real long ago...
Dskirtech, thanks for the info, I figured it would be a little wait for the '07 programers.

Is this feature available for the '06s? (Adjustable shift points). That will probably be a good indication for the '07s.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
dean 44 said:
Is this feature available for the '06s? (Adjustable shift points). That will probably be a good indication for the '07s.

Thanks!
Yes it is standard feature for all modes on the SuperChips programmer for 04-06, really makes it much more enjoyable to drive.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
04QuadCab8 said:
Yes it is standard feature for all modes on the SuperChips programmer for 04-06, really makes it much more enjoyable to drive.
Great news, thanks! I'll be watching for the SC '07 release.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.