DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intrested in any info on the bully dog pup programer. How reliable is it. Any worries of melting anything down? Already removed muffler and thinking about the cat. Does the cat have to be off to use the pup? From what I can tell it is a 25 to 65hp gain. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
JR, most of us hang out in the other diesel section. You will get a response there. I have not tried the DL you are talking about...

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Moved to the other forum :)

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
i love my bullydog. i have had NO Problems with it. It has been very reliable and the Triple dog is easily adjusted on the fly. also has many features you can enable or disable such as daytime running lights, horn chirp on lock... etc.

LOVE my bullydog.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
HemiMagnum said:
i love my bullydog. i have had NO Problems with it.
Aren't you the one looking for a new tranny? :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
Aren't you the one looking for a new tranny? :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

Um... i have not said anything about me needing a new tranny. Yes of course an aftermarket tranny would be nice to put Crazy Larry to the ground, but my tranny has no problems at all and still runs very cool

Arent you the one looking for a thread to tell people about how you will never use a programmer but you will use a box that will screw your injectors up and put your rail pressure at dangerous limits, and also a thread to tell people about how anything other than an edge EZ will screw your tranny up even though i have 68,000 miles on mine, 65000 of which are 65hp+ boxes? :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
:engarde: Dang! Everybody is getting testy around this site......:engarde:

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
HemiMagnum said:
Um... i have not said anything about me needing a new tranny. Yes of course an aftermarket tranny would be nice to put Crazy Larry to the ground, but my tranny has no problems at all and still runs very cool

Arent you the one looking for a thread to tell people about how you will never use a programmer but you will use a box that will screw your injectors up and put your rail pressure at dangerous limits, and also a thread to tell people about how anything other than an edge EZ will screw your tranny up even though i have 68,000 miles on mine, 65000 of which are 65hp+ boxes? :thatfunny :thatfunny
I keep hearing about these dangerous rail pressures but haven't seen a problem with anybody yet. We have more than a dozen guys using the EZ's at work. There are already a couple of guys on here that have or are on their way to toasting their trannies already from using the Bullydog. I believe its OneMadItalian or something close to that that is the latest victim on his 06

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.