DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night i discovered that on my right rear X3 Smoked LED taillight one of a strip of the led's is already not coming on or burnt out. Has any one had this problem already? Does any one know if they have any kind of warrenty on their LED tail lights....i just read this on their website:

Do you provide any warranty for the products?
All Items sold are on an as is basis. Warranties that apply may be limited manufacturer warranties. X3 Racing disclaims all warranties expressed or implied. We also do not authorize any one to assume liability in connection with these items. The buyer shall not be entitled to recover any damages arising from use of merchandise.

Now dont tell me that AS IS bull crap....i just got these LED tails a few months ago.

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
hound them till they give in, or MAYBE they will be reasonable people

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
damn, best of luck gettin a new one. I decided against LEDs for the sole fact I dont trust the companies making them for the lights to actually last. I am just gettin factory lights blacked out.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno ill try and call them....if not then i guess my next route will have my stock ones tinted. I know there is a guy who does it on here....i cant remember the link tho.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Thats what I am fearing about mine.I tried to take apart a set and they are nearly impossible to take apart and repair.But like the top post,try and talk to them they could be reasonable.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont understand why they are already doing this....i was afraid of them doing it...i was not expecting them to it this early. I guess its a good thing i kept my stock tails.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.