DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has been on my truck for about 20 thousand miles and have no problems i love it but i am going with a 6 inch to clear bigger tires and fender flares

i could not find a pic of the exact kit so here is a pic of pretty much what the kit comes with ( only 4 shocks instead of the pictures 6)

i clear 12.5 wide 35s with no problem there is a small rub at full lock when off road but i have never had it rub on the street( unless maybe you drive off a big curb real hard with the wheels cranked )

and here is a pic of the truck with the kit and a set of wheels that were on it at the time ( still have them for sale and work out a package deal)

the kit fits 03-06 2500/3500 and is 900.00 something $ new i am looking to get 500.00 for it and will split the cost of shipping and willing to split costs of shipping the whole package if somebody interested in the wheels to( i do have a person local interested in the tires will know tomorrow or next day)

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much is shipping to Virginia for the kit, and how long is it going to be until you are ready to put that new lift on? I am in the military and a little strecthed for money so I need to know the total price for this before I can make a decision. :gr_patrio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.