DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Rammin03 said:
Same here... but my gas mileage is way better now, that should help recoupe some of the loss
I must really be missing someting on the mileage. I'm going to start drivig a lot slower. I'm getting 11.5-12.5 right now. On my trip to work I drive the following:

4 miles of city driving, 35-45 mph with a few lights
12 miles of express driving, 80 mph
8 miles of highway, 45-55 mph with 1-2 stops.

I'm only getting 12.5 mpg at best! I'm going to slow down to 60 mph on the express way and see what I get. I drive really easy and never launch hard or fast. What are you getting MPG?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I payed $23331.56 for my 05 single cap daytona. Sticker was $32654.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
stevo0487 said:
I payed $23331.56 for my 05 single cap daytona. Sticker was $32654.

Isn't sticker like 38k on those? Most Slt 4x4's with 20's are 32k STICKER.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
The truck I was looking at a month ago or so...

05 QC SB SLT Big Horn 4x4... few others I think, there's the sticker. Their price with everything was 25K. I need to move to where yall are.

Attachments

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
SHADOW QUAD CAB said:
I have been looking around for a Daytona, I'd have to lose the wing with a quickness though. I think I'm going to getting rid of my 02 real soon if I find something that piques my intrest. Problem that I'm comming across is all of the QC Daytonas I come across have the 3.92 gears but NO LSD!!! I'm not getting a truck without the LSD. One more thing I would like too is the RB4 Nav unit, not easy to find either!!

SQC

Dude, go get one. The RB4 can be part of the negotiation. Halloween is right around the corner and that go mango will be a perfect match for ya! :thatfunny

·
BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,843 Posts
Grant211 said:
Dude, go get one. The RB4 can be part of the negotiation. Halloween is right around the corner and that go mango will be a perfect match for ya! :thatfunny
:huh: You sure you have a Hemi in your truck?? That thing is so pathetically slow I'd swear you have the 3.7L and then slapped on Hemi badges :nutkick:

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
SHADOW QUAD CAB said:
:huh: You sure you have a Hemi in your truck?? That think is so pathetically slow I'd swear you have the 3.7L and then slapped on Hemi badges :nutkick:

That think? Huh? Are you still trying for the Gordon rule (A.A.) degree? :thatfunny

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
The truck I was looking at a month ago or so...

05 QC SB SLT Big Horn 4x4... few others I think, there's the sticker. Their price with everything was 25K. I need to move to where yall are.
I could beat that, possibly by as much as $1500.........

·
BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,843 Posts
Grant211 said:
That think? Huh? Are you still trying for the Gordon rule (A.A.) degree? :thatfunny
Is that better pric? BTW Gordon Rule is a word count requirement not spelling, woss. I know its depressing having a Hemi as slow as yours. Maybe the extra weight from that Hemi badge on your tailgate is slowing you down :thatfunny

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
FreeLantz said:
I could beat that, possibly by as much as $1500.........
Well, a month ago... I'd probably take you up on it. But now that gas is that much more, it'd cost my about 800 in gas alone down there and back. And now I've got plans to bring my '66 up here next June so that'll give me my truck and I'll still have an economy ride.

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
SHADOW QUAD CAB said:
Is that better pric? BTW Gordon Rule is a word count requirement not spelling, woss. I know its depressing having a Hemi as slow as yours. Maybe the extra weight from that Hemi badge on your tailgate is slowing you down :thatfunny

Damn! LOL!!! You ain't right! If you get the Daytona, lets take it to the drag strip and see the differences. (Thats if I still have my ram. I just got word, I might be buying my sis's 04 Durango Limited. It's still in the air right now. I'll tell ya more later)

And yes, :hijacked:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
mattspenc said:
My payment right now is $240. I know those deals are awesome, but I don't think I can afford it as a college student on my own....this one is strapping me now.
Be happy when I was in college the group of 6 guys I hung out with only ONE had a car and that was 5 years old

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.