DodgeTalk Forum banner

Is this Price Gouging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
OK thats just F***ed up. I cant stand dealers that do this shit.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
i dont thats why i said its dumb...then you asked if thats what i meant...and i agreed

·
BlackMamba50 VTCOA
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought you meant "ghey" as in you disagree! No hard feelings, just curious on your opinion and thanks for the support.

rb513 said:
i dont thats why i said its dumb...then you asked if thats what i meant...and i agreed

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts

·
BlackMamba50 VTCOA
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey can you post that info!

hemidogg said:
OH WOW I ran the vin threw chryslers dealer connect and it comes back as a 2008 Chrysler town and country with the 4.0 v6. lmfao

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
Daytona09808 said:
I thought you meant "ghey" as in you disagree! No hard feelings, just curious on your opinion and thanks for the support.
no hard feelings here either brotha :rck:

hemidogg said:
OH WOW I ran the vin threw chryslers dealer connect and it comes back as a 2008 Chrysler town and country with the 4.0 v6. lmfao
:thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
VIP Summary Report
Date: December 2, 2007 Time: 22:38:15
VIN: 2A8HR64X08R134200 Dealer Entered Name: Dealer Entered Odometer: 0 Miles
Our records indicate this vehicle is currently UNSOLD. For this reason the In Service Date is blank.
OWNER'S LAST NAME WAS NOT ENTERED.
Vehicle Restrictions - No Vehicle Restriction
Vehicle Service Information
Year/Model: 2008 CHRYSLER TOWN COUNTRY LIMITED WAGON Last Odometer: 0 Miles on November 12, 2007
Body Style: RTYS53 In-Service Date:
Engine: EGQ-4.0L V6 SOHC Engine In-Service Odometer: 0 Miles
Transmission: DG2-6-Speed Automatic 62TE Transmission Odometer Type: Miles
Color 1: PBG-Clearwater Blue Pearl Coat Car Line: M
Color 2: QBG-Clearwater Blue Pearl Coat Build Date: October 25, 2007
Current Market Register: U Hour: 01
Book: F

hows that guys

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
hemidogg said:
Service Information
Year/Model: 2008 CHRYSLER TOWN COUNTRY LIMITED WAGON Last Odometer: 0 Miles on November 12, 2007

Service History
Service History Warning Messages
Warnings
ACCESS TO CHRYSLER'S WARRANTY HISTORY IS TO ASSIST WITH VEHICLE REPAIR DIAGNOSIS AND IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED AND IS SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Service History Information
Repair Date Dealer/Payee Claim Number Repair Odometer List Date Transaction Type
November 12, 2007 66517 - DES MOINES CHRYSLER
85900050 - Road Ready-Install Roof Rack C PREPNV 0 Miles 2007112 PREPARATION

hows that guys

that dealer just got :1owned:

·
BlackMamba50 VTCOA
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm I smell an E-bay Scam! Good find man! Someone is gonna get owned!

hemidogg said:
VIP Summary Report
Date: December 2, 2007 Time: 22:38:15
VIN: 2A8HR64X08R134200 Dealer Entered Name: Dealer Entered Odometer: 0 Miles
Our records indicate this vehicle is currently UNSOLD. For this reason the In Service Date is blank.
OWNER'S LAST NAME WAS NOT ENTERED.
Vehicle Restrictions - No Vehicle Restriction
Vehicle Service Information

hows that guys

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
i knew something was fishey cuz i was on chrysler tonight looking for a tsb on my 08 for tire rub but there is non. and i noticed there is no challangers listed for 08 at the moment.

·
Clinically Certified
735 Posts
How can you list the VIN when it hasn't even been built yet. I think the VIN was there because I think they have to have a number to post on EBAY

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
A few thoughts on this..... I was reading the post with the owner of my dealership and we agreed this is a really pitiful way to advertise and sell a car. But that said, the market is going to determine what these early Challengers sell for, just like it did with the first Vipers, Ford GT's, and even the '06 Charger SRT8. In some parts of the country you will see mark-ups of $20,000 or more, I predict - while in others it will be less. There will be the odd stories here and there of someone buying one for MSRP or less, but they will not be the norm. Come 2009 model year (next fall), the rest of us will have our chance to get a Challenger. Like it or not, these first few will be reserved for those with enough money to not worry about the sale price.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
The Dodge Viper and Prowler all over again.

·
Hemi 4x4/Challenger T/A
1,485 Posts
FreeLantz said:
A few thoughts on this..... I was reading the post with the owner of my dealership and we agreed this is a really pitiful way to advertise and sell a car. But that said, the market is going to determine what these early Challengers sell for, just like it did with the first Vipers, Ford GT's, and even the '06 Charger SRT8. In some parts of the country you will see mark-ups of $20,000 or more, I predict - while in others it will be less. There will be the odd stories here and there of someone buying one for MSRP or less, but they will not be the norm. Come 2009 model year (next fall), the rest of us will have our chance to get a Challenger. Like it or not, these first few will be reserved for those with enough money to not worry about the sale price.
Is the number of units quoted in that auction correct?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.