DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently been in an accident with my truck with some ice and a bluff on the interstate a couple days ago. All what the damage was some small dents on my chrome bumper and I have been searching the web and forums to see if I could find anywhere to buy pre-painted bumper covers but havent came across any. Im really thinking of just ordering an srt or street scene bumper. Anyone know of places to order them pre-painted or any other street looking bumpers that would be good for a good price?

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,470 Posts
Most places dont do that because of the risk of damage during shipping...

If you want it quick, you could just go to your local dealership and order the SRT10 bumper, the brackets to mount to your SLT, then have them painted, and within a week you will have a pre-painted bumper ready to mount... now that will cost you a pretty penny, but otherwise you would have to just spend 500 or so on a bumper then another 2 on a paint job for it...

Or just get a chrome one which is easily found all over ebay/craigslist on the cheap

Good luck! and Welcome to Dodgetalk!!

-David

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Alright I think I have found the bumper cover im going to get.
Its the srt bumper cover that I have found for sale for $235 plus $85 for shipping.

This Bumper will just mount over my chrome one correct?
And...is there any special parts im going to have to buy to mount it?

I'll try to get up some pics of my truck for you guys to see. I'm sure ill be adding alot more things to it eventually

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Street scene mount over chrome SRT need a sport bumper rienforcement but a chrome bumper can be modified to accept a SRT cover but it still wont fit correctly on the ends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.