DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
www.AACstyle.com
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great news! AAC is now a National Authorized Distributor for DEPO International. That means we now have hundreds of BRAND New OEM Quality Headlights, Fog Lights, and Tail Lights for just about any Vehicle IN STOCK and ready to customize at factory-direct prices!

We can set you up with a brand new set of lights with ORACLE Halos INSTALLED for close to what you would pay the dealer for a new set of headlights alone! Order yours today, call 1(800)407-5776 or email [email protected]

·
www.AACstyle.com
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$$ on a set for my 05 w halos??
Just a suggestion but may be a good time to go with 07-08 headlights and update the front end.

For the 2005 headlights they are $86/ each plus halos $199, plus installation $169 so the total would be $540 pre-assembled and ready to install!

·
Serial Thrilla
2,004 Posts
What all colors are available? The wife's rig color is called Cognac, it's kind of a weird color I don't know what the closest color would be that you guys stock. How much for color matched with one color ring for an 07 Aspen and how long would it take for you make it? Oh and add installation to that price, thanks.

·
Serial Thrilla
2,004 Posts
I figure I'll end up having to go with red rings... Also, I know you guys offer the illuminated Chrysler emblem but I don't think it's compatible with her rig like your website shows. The emblem on the back hatch seems to be one piece with the chrome trim on the back but I'd love to add it if we can make it work.

·
Registered
216 Posts
We can do dual color halos like your truck so she can ride legally with the halos too!

I think you are right about the emblem on the back of that vehicle; it's a whole trim piece.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts