DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking on the PPE website and it said they offer this programmer for the 08 6.7l. Has anybody used their products before or have one on their 6.7? I couldn't find a whole lot of info on their site.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Here is what someone else wrote on another site I frequent when asked basically the same question

I called Dan at PPE a month ago, and got nothing impressive. I have dealt with him before when I had a Duramax. They have a great product for chevy. But after listening to him I was not impressed. It basically does nothing but add an approximate hp rating. WTH does that mean I asked and he said it had not been tested much. Told me to call back after SEMA to talk to the techs. I did and left a message with no reply. So I tried on the MCRat site which he is on, and nothing of a response there either.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was just on that site and read the same thing. It didn't really answer any questions for me. Oh well as you can see from my sig I have time before I buy a programmer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i bought the ppe xcellerator for my 6.7 and i think its a pile, it doesn't offer the 215hp tune and it also defuels, plus you can't take off the top speed limiter, i just sent mine back, its definitely not worth the 650.00.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts