DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if you asked and got a non-retarded answer like i got ... but I need to ask you this :

When I ordered my Powerwagon there was something called Sequentially Numbered Powerwagon in the list of features .... now tell me this doesnt mean the VIN number !!!

And if you know what this is supposed to be please enlighten me.

Dan

·
Registered
643 Posts
Good question I was wondering if their was a number plate or something. But that would suck if it was just the dam VIN #.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Most likely it will be a number plate like in the rumble bee's and the daytona's

BB

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well so far my dealer has no idea ... neither do the 4 around here ... the district rep doesnt know ... and DC says they dont have a different answer then what the district rep said .... so far im not impressed with DC .... good thing i love the truck.

·
Registered
235 Posts
There is no number plate in the vehicle like the Rumble Bee's. The VIN number of all powerwagons end with 5G90----. 5 is the model year, G is the plant (Mexico), 9 signifies a series of Powerwagon but all vehicles have a 6 digit number.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scoutermike said:
There is no number plate in the vehicle like the Rumble Bee's. The VIN number of all powerwagons end with 5G90----. 5 is the model year, G is the plant (Mexico), 9 signifies a series of Powerwagon but all vehicles have a 6 digit number.

So the end part on the VIN number in essence is the "Sequentially numbered Powerwagon" ?

Heh ok well that answers that question.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes. My original order for the 6speed stick ended with 901398. One on e-bay very early on was 900073. Mine is 902129

·
Registered
643 Posts
Mine is 902235. So what does that mean? The one thats on e-bay right now is 900838. So does that mean mine was the 2,235 produced? :huh: Sucks for their not being a number plate. Dam U DCX.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine is .... 5G901507 so this being said means im at 1507 th made ? Might just get a little plaque made myself and stuff it somewhere. :)

dan

·
Registered
643 Posts
Does anyone know the final count of how many were made since they stopped taking orders and are going to stop production this year? Be kinda cool to find out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.