DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Yes it works with the 4.7. It makes the truck think it 20degrees cooler outside at WOT, which gives you a timing advance. As far as the install....Eazy... about 3mins. to put on. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Most of that 3 minutes involves walking out to the truck, opening the hood and shutting the hood. I recently installed one on my 4.7. There is a noticable positive difference.

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
mdavis4444 said:
Most of that 3 minutes involves walking out to the truck, opening the hood and shutting the hood. I recently installed one on my 4.7. There is a noticable positive difference.
Thats about right...LOL. You got to love cheap fast mods!!!!! :thatfunny

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Not only the power wire, but relocating the IAT sensor into the intake airstream gives you just a little more.....

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I ordered the power wire and the air ram scoop from AirRam . Can't wait for them to come in. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
850 Posts
TruckMan01 said:
Well I ordered the power wire and the air ram scoop from AirRam . Can't wait for them to come in. Thanks guys.
The other good thing is that you'll get the benefits of these mods no matter which, if any, cold air intake you have.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Damn, I bought my Flashpaq from Air-Ram 8 days ago. Now it's $58 cheaper.

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Damn i just got my pw and air ram from him about a week ago-

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
TexasAxMan said:
Damn, I bought my Flashpaq from Air-Ram 8 days ago. Now it's $58 cheaper.
No it isnt... Our actual price is too low to advertise. The price is the same... Look at your receipt. I have not changed prices in a long long time.

The advertised price may have changed but the discount you get when you check out you get the same low price we have been giving. The check out price is MUCH lower than our advertised price.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
527 Posts
You're right Air-Ram, I was looking at the 3715 instead of the 3815.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.