DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boss302
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my Power Wire and Air Ram Scoop this morning.Was very easy to install.In fact Air Ram did their homework on the scoop.It couldn't went in any better.Lined up perfect.As for the Jet Chip story I was getting 13mpg with 180 stat and 93 juice.Went back to the 195 and removed the chip.Went to town this morning with Power Wire in,checked my console computer for mpg and got 15.7.I did notice some difference in performance however I'll drive a while and then unhook the wire to see what happens.

Just thought some might want to know!

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
Awesome, I see both the scoop and the wire in my near future... So they really increaaed your mpg that much? awesome

Jason

·
New Project!...Again!
3,261 Posts
Keep the power wire and scoop. The Jet chip is a paper weight.

Dont know what motor you have, but a Superchips would be much better. By about a 1000 Times better. The power wire does the same thing that Jet chip does. But Jet claims to be all high tech and claim it does more than it acctually does. With the Power Wire, Nick tells you exactly what it does. And It does its job....

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
theres a dynno sheet of the jet chip on some other post, and it showed a good increase, cant remember how much, didnt really pay attention to it. HEY SPORT98 i think theres a group buy goin on right now for the power wire, u should look for it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.