DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to trouble shoot a power window issue of my brothers over the phone and was wondering if anyone had a schematic of the quad cab power window system. The problem is that the rear passenger window will go down but not up. the motor is good both ways and swapping the switch with the other door didn't help. There is also no control of that window from the driver door aswell. I believe its a broken wire some where, Agree-Disagree?
any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks guys. :rck:

· Serenity
5,995 Posts
There are wiring schematics in the the service manual I have for my 04. You can pick up a service manual at www.hemitruckclub.com. Just scroll down on the left side for the year you need. I would have uploaded that section but it is not letting me load that file tonight.

· Rollin On 4:56's
1,814 Posts
i had the same trouble on my 05/hemi. turns out, when i pryed up my master console on the driver door, one of the connectors got fried(i mean black as night). they had to replace the whole console on the drivers door. from water occasionally getting in down there.

· Registered
42 Posts
WOW... I am having the same problem. my rear passenger will go down but not back up. And i though i was the only one with that, crazy. It just start last week. it will go up but i have to play with the master switch for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.