DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just testing the waters here. Would anyone potentially be interested in a new set of Mopar rock rails removed from a new '05 Power Wagon? They go for over $600 at the dealer plus around $250 for the install. Here's a chance to get them yourself and install them for much cheaper.

Someone removed them from a new '05 Power Wagon and I purchased them. I have not installed them yet and I'm not sure I want to get rid of them, I just want to see if there is any interest. Asking $450 (local pickup) or I will ship for exact shipping charges. They are very heavy. They should fit any 3rd gen 2500 Ram. If I sell them, they will also include the new hardware installation kit and instructions.

·
2005 Power Wagon
357 Posts
Rock rails bolt to the frame and protect the body ...

Attachments

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As stated above... They mount under the rocker panels like where you would mount tubular steps, except these are not steps, they are real close to the rockers and protect them from rocks and the such.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
JM,
Where are you in PA? I am working in West Point and have seen another Power Wagon once or twice in the area while I have been traveling from the hotel to work. Thanks for the instructions a couple months back on the install of the rock rails. These things are awesome you should put them on your truck! If you are in this area and want I would be willing to give you a hand I am not working sundays. Let me know

·
Registered
175 Posts
I live in Roanoke, Va. and would come straight up 81 and take those off your hands. Just say the word. Of course gas might cost me the same as shipping. IF you sell them LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

Shay

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shayzj said:

Looks like there is some interest. I'll let you know if I make a decision. What is 'btt' ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cool I get first dibs right? btt means back to the top so the thread will stay on top.

Shay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.