DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Power Wagon Winch Mob
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since crash's thread was moved out of the PW forum to the Mid-Atlantic Region forums to get better exposure for everyone, I assume, I thought to post the link in the PW thread so the PW folks who missed the original posting are aware of it:

If you're not sure about going, at least subscribe to the thread to keep track or changes - you MAY change your mind later

Rausch Creek again?
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306938

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
I might be up for this. Depends on the doctor, and what he wants to do to me.

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
sweet, let me know

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
My doc appointment is on the 19th of next month. That's as soon as I can get it. :ugh

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
so that gives you a week to walk it off :rck:

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts

·
Don't Follow Me....
1,646 Posts
I wish I could walk without pain. :ugh Gettin' old is for the birds! LOL
Maybe you'll end up with a Ti-knee to go with your Ti-hip ;) A good friend of mine said that's the best thing that's ever happened to him. He had arthritus really bad in his hip and they gave him a titanium hip replacement, said he can't even tell he had the surgery! By the face in your sig :mad: , I guess yours didn't turn out that well.......

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Maybe you'll end up with a Ti-knee to go with your Ti-hip ;) A good friend of mine said that's the best thing that's ever happened to him. He had arthritus really bad in his hip and they gave him a titanium hip replacement, said he can't even tell he had the surgery! By the face in your sig :mad: , I guess yours didn't turn out that well.......
When I had my hip done. I was back to work in 5 weeks. :D No, my hip is great now. I was 47 when I had it done. Now that I'm older. It takes longer to heal. And I don't want any more Ti in me. Because now I have to take precautions. Last time I talked the the doc. I got 3 options right now. Knee replacement. Do a scope to try and clean up the bad spots between the knee cap and upper leg bone. This is only a 50/50 chance of working, or making it worst. And trying this new shot. They inject right between the bad areas of the knee. I asked the doc if he was going to leave a grease fitting in my knee for regular greasings. LOL The look on his face, I think, he thinks it was a bad joke. LOL

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Obviously he knows nothing of Garage Humor.

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts
;D:thatfunny.......:huh: what happened??....:ugh...:eek:....I think I missed something.

·
Don't Follow Me....
1,646 Posts
I asked the doc if he was going to leave a grease fitting in my knee for regular greasings. LOL The look on his face, I think, he thinks it was a bad joke. LOL
:thatfunny

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
Ok, it's this month. Who's coming with me :1poke:

·
Don't Follow Me....
1,646 Posts
Sorry, Bro. Timing is not right. Catch ya next time. :D

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts
DUUHHHH!!!!................me

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
I know, just trying to entice anyone who may have been on the edge :D

Four trucks is good anyway

·
PowerwagonMark
2,015 Posts
what date have you picked???

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
Nobody has chimed in one way or the other so I guess the plan is to meet in the parking lot at 9:00am on the 28th

·
PowerwagonMark
2,015 Posts
How many guys are coming so far???

1 - 20 of 158 Posts