DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Mopar fan, starting with a surplused-out 1965 Power Wagon, which my Dad and I rebuilt. When I bought a new 1999 Dodge 1500 4wd, I was hooked. Afterwards, a 2005 Rumble Bee 4wd and later, a 2006 Diesel 2500 4wd followed. I would still have the coal roller if it had a been equipped with the much stronger manual transmission, but that is another discussion. I traded my Diesel for a 2017 Power Wagon. I love the 6.4 Hemi. It came with all the bells and whistles. But, unfortunately, approximately 8 months ago, the steering controls stopped working. I took it to a local Dodge dealership. After each time where it seemed fixed, it would blow the fuse for the radio controls and horn. This repeated itself eleven times. With the lockring and wire checked, a couple of harnesses were replaced. The Star Group was involved and the mystery was never solved. Since, I had the same style of steering wheel radio controls on my 2005 Rumble Bee, I suspect that Chrysler is utilizing a computer in the Wagons controls. Don't get me wrong, I am still loyal to Dodge. I do not think this system for the Ram or the removal of standard transmissions as options are good ideas.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts