DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the goods are in route, install pics and videos to follow looks like it will be this weekend when its all done!!! I went with PPP stage 3 heads which consist of CNC Ported, New Guides, New Valve Seats, Locators, Viton Seals, Manley 2.055" Intake valve, Manley 1.600" Ex. Valve, Manley Titanium Retainers, PSI Valvesprings, ad stock locks, Also going in place of the 210X cam will be a custom PPP cam which will be a aggressive and have a pretty high lift in excess of 5.55!! stay tuned!!!!! so far from my experence Andy from PPP has been a cool guy to work with he fixed me up on this deal and his pricing was very decent also!! looks like ill be the first truck running a PPP combo so well see what happens!!

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Nice... what do you expect those heads will flow?

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Andy is great to deal with and PPP sells a very good product.

Who's going to be tuning it?

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Good deal, look forward to the results!! :tup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
that will be awesome

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
2.05"/1.60" valves? Now that is what I call big valve heads. Those are the biggest valves that can installed before you have to install new seats. I never had the chance to flow test the PPP heads, but if the port velocity is where I think it is, you got yourself some really good heads.

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
that is awesome best of luck and you are going to LOVE that setup for sure..

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
2.05"/1.60" valves? Now that is what I call big valve heads. Those are the biggest valves that can installed before you have to install new seats. I never had the chance to flow test the PPP heads, but if the port velocity is where I think it is, you got yourself some really good heads.
You really don't know? :D :teacher:

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
good luck.
should be pretty hot combo.

·
Finally FRI'd!!!!!!!!!!!
1,241 Posts
hope your combo is better than mine good luck and place vids.

·
Finally FRI'd!!!!!!!!!!!
1,241 Posts
it's all in my sig. the heads as everyone now knows are sharadon sp1's

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Actually with the 2.05 valves we do change the seats out. Here are the flow numbers on the 2.02/1.57 with all the different valves we tried out. The 2.05's flow a little more, I will post those sheets tomorrow as I do not have them on my laptop.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.