Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the mothers power metal polish with or without
the power ball on the stock 20" alum wheels?
If so what were the results?
I have been thinking about trying it

·
Registered
219 Posts
My brother bought that whole system! He returned it, he said he could bring a better shine without it. He did'nt like it at all.

·
Registered
592 Posts
The stock 20's are clear coated. There's not alot you can do to make it better. Cleaning by hand and a coat of wax is about as good as it gwets. It depends on how you kept them up from day one. Has any on ever stripped the finish off, shined them up and then clear coated them again?

·
Registered
219 Posts
TruckMan01 said:
The stock 20's are clear coated. There's not alot you can do to make it better. Cleaning by hand and a coat of wax is about as good as it gwets. It depends on how you kept them up from day one. Has any on ever stripped the finish off, shined them up and then clear coated them again?
My bro stripped his and has never reapplied it. look great but takes a lot of work to keep them that way. They are on a 87 stepside chev. factory wheels look better than my 03 stock 20's. Been thinking of doing it myself BUT,my truck is a daily driver. His is there toy and they only drive it in the summer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.