1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AndIHopeYouLikeRamminToo!
1,438 Posts
I've had the overhead reading 1 mile til E

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
LOL... I have had mine to "0" many times.... not so difficult... we all can accomplish that.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
CH-RAM
640 Posts
Mine's always low. Matches my wallet.
My wife hates it when I drive around with the fuel light on.

·
HEMI
916 Posts
it should be more like worst MPG.

·
Registered
251 Posts
SWISSRAM said:
Mine's always low. Matches my wallet.
My wife hates it when I drive around with the fuel light on.
Yeah my wife freaks out when she hears the low fuel gong go off. She asks me what it was every time.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I meant worst with a fuel tank. I thought that was prettry obvious, but....for those who need clearification. Post your worst DTE with a FULL tank of gas.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
LOL.... Yeah I understood... I was just being a wise-A$$...

Where is your picture?

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I didn't catch that... lol although I agree with CJ that it should be worst avg.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Worst average would not be much of challenge.... we all should be able to get real bad fuel economy if we tried... heck just throw in into 2nd and drive for a week or two... it will be real bad and no challenge at all.... so why should it be the worst? It is supposed to be difficult not easy.... hence the term CHALLANGE. Now I know you may not be COMPETETIVE but there are more than a few so if it’s too difficult for you then hang in there.... I'm sure its only a matter of time before they have a comp. with the QUICKEST remote control DRAW contest... perhaps that’s more your speed.

But I disagree that we should have a contest that requires NO challenge/skill what so ever... For those have a competitive side.... best DTE should be a rewarding challenge... If you don’t win the scoop at least it does not cost more MONEY to win and will entail LESS money to win if you’re trying to get further with less fuel. Worst DTE would cost more due to the additional fuel consumed... I don’t see how this would be better.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
AIR_RAM said:
LOL... I have had mine to "0" many times.... not so difficult... we all can accomplish that.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
Yeah, I have drove on "0" DTE for a couple days in a row

·
HEMI
916 Posts
AIR_RAM said:
Worst average would not be much of challenge.... we all should be able to get real bad fuel economy if we tried... heck just throw in into 2nd and drive for a week or two... it will be real bad and no challenge at all.... so why should it be the worst? It is supposed to be difficult not easy.... hence the term CHALLANGE. Now I know you may not be COMPETETIVE but there are more than a few so if it’s too difficult for you then hang in there.... I'm sure its only a matter of time before they have a comp. with the QUICKEST remote control DRAW contest... perhaps that’s more your speed.

But I disagree that we should have a contest that requires NO challenge/skill what so ever... For those have a competitive side.... best DTE should be a rewarding challenge... If you don’t win the scoop at least it does not cost more MONEY to win and will entail LESS money to win if you’re trying to get further with less fuel. Worst DTE would cost more due to the additional fuel consumed... I don’t see how this would be better.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
come on man we are just jokeing around. there is no need to insult us. i do not enter your contest because i have a heavy foot. i just posted here to joke not to be serious. notice i did not post on your thread your's is serious and i do not want to trample on your thing. and right now my MPG is at 11.8 so i dont really think i can compete anyway.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
AIR_RAM said:
Worst average would not be much of challenge.... we all should be able to get real bad fuel economy if we tried... heck just throw in into 2nd and drive for a week or two... it will be real bad and no challenge at all.... so why should it be the worst? It is supposed to be difficult not easy.... hence the term CHALLANGE.
Oh yea, it'd be easy to do... I just think it'd be funny to see how many people would be willing to do that before trying to take it easy to get the best DTE. lol

AIR_RAM said:
Now I know you may not be COMPETETIVE but there are more than a few so if it’s too difficult for you then hang in there.... I'm sure its only a matter of time before they have a comp. with the QUICKEST remote control DRAW contest... perhaps that’s more your speed.
Me?:confused:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
LOL... No that was ment GENERAL for those who feel we should be doing the WORST DTE instead of the BEST DTE.... At first this tread was sounding like it was going that direction... I guess I miss understood it.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Well I have an ST so I don't have an overhead BUT!!! I have had mine sooo low that the needle was sitting on the little rest point on E and when I would stop at a red light the truck would joilt and kick for a sec. Thank god I had a little bit of cash on me! :D

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
LOL You would have had -4MPG in that case....LOL

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
AIR_RAM said:
LOL You would have had -4MPG in that case....LOL

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
LOL!! Did I win?? :D haha