DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi fellow CTD owners, Im interested in getting some new wheels for my truck, can you guys post pics of your wheels and a small description on size, offset or backspace and if you needed a lift to get them.

THX in advance.

·
Registered
254 Posts
20x10 American Racing Mojave. I went with 33" tires to keep from lifting the truck. I leveled it out to help with rubbing but didn't want it lifted due to parking underneath the car port. :IDEA: Good luck in your search!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Here you go...
20x10 Moto Metal 951s
35/12.5/20 Toyo Open Country M/T's

Attachments

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
J.W. said:
Hemi freak, i have to say your truck is by far my favorite.
Awww shucks! :SPIN: :D :rck:

(thanks!)

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Hey Billy Goat, ive seen youre truck around before. Im pretty sure it was at DPP. And i know ive seen it elsewhere. Beautiful truck. But i think the last time i saw it you had the stock wheels and tires back on it?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yeah, that's probably me. I've put my stockers back on to wear those tires out some. I have a bad habit of spinning the tires too much. Those smaller tires don't cost as much! HA!

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Billy Goat said:
Yeah, that's probably me. I've put my stockers back on to wear those tires out some. I have a bad habit of spinning the tires too much. Those smaller tires don't cost as much! HA!
Ha! Good point.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awsome looking trucks guys, keep posting pics...

Hey Romad, what is the width of those wheels and backspacing? can you please post a close up of the wheels and also a side profile picture to see how much the tires stick out? I have BFG MTs 285x70r17 tires on right now, same size as you, thats why Im interested in teh width and backspacing on your wheels

·
Registered
576 Posts
I also got the Moto Metal wheels. Hemi Freak had them first, actually he was the one that made me wanna get these wheels. They look great, but one of the damn center caps already fell off on me. Anyway, here's a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
kmu said:
Awsome looking trucks guys, keep posting pics...

Hey Romad, what is the width of those wheels and backspacing? can you please post a close up of the wheels and also a side profile picture to see how much the tires stick out? I have BFG MTs 285x70r17 tires on right now, same size as you, thats why Im interested in teh width and backspacing on your wheels
They are 17x8's with 4.5" of Backspacing.

·
Registered
121 Posts
here are my 285BFG's I'll try and get pic of the 315 which are on there now

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
MKW M19 20x11 -25mm offset
they stick out about 2 inches with a 13.5 wide tire

·
Registered
161 Posts
Double post: please delete

·
Registered
3 Posts
20x10 Moto Metal 951's with 33" Tera Grapplers. 2" leveling kit. The guys at Brian's Motorsports loosened the nut on the track bars and moved the axel forward to help them clear. I had to trim the very bottom of the inner fender but you can't tell it. LCH

Attachments

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
LCH said:
20x10 Moto Metal 951's with 33" Tera Grapplers. 2" leveling kit. The guys at Brian's Motorsports loosened the nut on the track bars and moved the axel forward to help them clear. I had to trim the very bottom of the inner fender but you can't tell it. LCH
Brian's Motorsports huh? Where are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey 98v10ram, I'm in Cookeville. I found Brian on the net. I am very happy with them and will diffintly make the trip again for anything else that I can't do myself. LCH

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.