DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Brad
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im debating whether or not to lower the back end of my black 1500 slt to be even with the front wheels..if any of you have pictures of this of your own trucks could you post them..i havnt really gotten a good look at what it looks like and im still debating...thank you

·
Registered
989 Posts
dropped 1 3/4 in the rear only.

Attachments

·
Brad
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you guys seriouslly i really appreciate it...i dunno i am thinking about just keeping the stock lift..i heard anyway if you drop it it voids warantee? i really dont want to loose that intimidating look i dunno im weird

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
it will not void your warrenty.. They have to prove without a doubt that this lowering caused a problem in your warrenty. It the Moss-Magnuson (?msp) Act. Something close to that. I have had alot dome to my truck and i have checked just to make sure... sometimes it has to do with the dealer, just show him that Act, and he cant say nothing about it. I have had absolutely no probs with that.... Later...

Oh and btw look in my gallery to see my tranformation.. Just getting the shorter shackles is worth it.. Get them from S1S - Slammed1.. My rideability increased and i wasnt bouncing all over the place when i hit bumps in the rear. Huge difference, then i suggest you to get new shocks, anything is better than stockers.... Get the Nitro Active, or better yet the Bilsteins... Later...

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Brian, I think that's the first pic I've seen of your truck with the new grille and new rims, and actually been able to see the whole truck. Looks really good man!!! :rck:

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
Air Ride Technologies air bag system. About a 10" drop total; for now...

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
Previous two RAMS look bad as hell and I don't even like all that drop stuff. Come to think, I like the 2/4 too!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Here I am :D

KB

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.