DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see how everyone is posting there amps in the Dodge Ram quad cabs. Im currently in the midst of installing some audio equipment and dont know where im going to install my amps.

Thanks

·
jokersHEMI
615 Posts
I have posted these pics several times but here you go, mine are on the back wall behind the rear seat

Attachments

·
I am your Father
2,365 Posts
I forgot to show the closeup of the power distribution. Notice all of the grommets are aligned, and also the custom bent glass cover.

I actually had two of my five amplifiers built backwards, so the wiring exits out the other side of these two amps. (This was the only way to get five amps fitting in the Durango.) So, two of the amplifiers had their cables facing each other, and needed special attention on the wiring.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,470 Posts
I think im going to go with the jockersmith setup... its clean and stealthy behind the seats... what im plannin on doing is taking out the seats and that black piece behind it... lay my amps down on it and cut out a hole that i will be able to use industrial velcro to velcro the amps to the back wall and then install the black piece and the seat back in...

im probbaly gonna havta leave room, b/c in the near future i wanna add a dual box under the seat and have another amp pushin those.

*hijack*
where are you guys puttin your caps?
*end hijack*

-David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.