DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see people's towing set up; gas, diesel, doesn't matter. Post a picture of your 4th gen ram and the outfit you're towing with it. Here's mine.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Wow, that trailer's a beast. Do you have any closeups?

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
^ nice!

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Man, that sucker is big and nice.

·
Real Men Drive Mopars!
1,122 Posts
That is what she said!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Couple of Can-Am Renegade 800 ATVs, and three KTM dirt bikes. :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's another tow rig picture. Same Ram 3500 as in my other pics, but towing a 2010 Jeep Rubicon. The Ram gets used to towing the toy hauler, and then doesn't even know the Jeep is behind it when it gets to tow the Jeep.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Kinda sad that MoparToYou is the only one that has posted any pictures!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, lets get some more tow rigs posted on here. Need someone else to chime in now ...

·
you might be wrong
480 Posts
Just a little guy compared to the toy hauler above... which for the record is awesome!! and I love the GC also... wish I had an SRT and not the crummy 4.7L!!

19' Pegasus Ultra lite. Just the perfect size for a 1500 to tow about!!

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats a nice little toy hauler though. The graphics look sharp, and I really like the aluminum wheels. Wish I would have got aluminum wheels with mine. It is 6 years old now, and the chrome wheels are becoming more of a battle each year to keep the rust off of.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Pulling my toybox and bringing my 51 Dodge home

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The trailer is a 37' Dune Chaser, by Mckenzie. GVWR for the trailer is 17,000 lbs. This is the third diesel truck I have towed this trailer with. The first was a 2005 Duramax, then a 2007 Duramax, and now this 2010 Cummins 6.7. I think the 6.7 Cummins does the best job towing of the three trucks. It has the most low end grunt, stays in top gear longer, and just feels more like it is really meant to pull that hard all day long, day in, day out, for as long as you need it to. It handles the grades well, and has never run too hot. I'm going to be towing a friends Jeep to California and back (1000 miles round trip) on Monday, and temps are predicted to be 113 to 122 along the way. Should be a good trip.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's my set up:

Dodge Ram 1500- 6" propcomp lift, 37" toyo M/t's, 4.88 gears (almost)

Malibu VLX Wakesetter wakeboard boat

Picture is before the lift was done and before the new wheels were on so I will get a current picture up soon.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
i'm gonna look like a bum with my towing pic but what the hell we need more tow pics lol btw i want a nice toy hauler but non 5th wheel, taking donations now :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 434 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.