DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to know IF anyone would be interested in this type of group buy???

This would be for the spindles only since I have had multiple questions regarding purchases lately.

Right now the spindles are 385.00 + 45.00 shipping (average).

If I can get 10 orders together I can put together a price to save some money,and IF I can get 20 orders put together I can give even more savings.

These spindles work on 02-07 2wd and 4wd 1500 trucks and drop right at 2" while retaining nice ride and factory length shocks and bumpstops as well as being able to be aligned much better.

From what I am thinking right now,I will be working a deal to save 10-15% if 10 orders are placed,and up to 20% for my initial thoughts.

I will have to place a complete order for these to be shipped to me,and then I will ship direct to you from here if the Group BUY takes place. Reason for this would be that I would prefer to control the shipping to make sure no issues arise and I can save some money via shipping with my fedex account being as these spindles are 65lbs per box so I need to save as much as possible while still givign you guys a great price.

The way I would prefer this group buy to happen is this..........First to see how much interest there is with a list of guys interested and not just tire kicking. Second would be once the interest has shown the minimum of 10 or upwards of the 20 orders are satisfied,I will start accepting payments for the spindles once the Group Buy requirements are met. The biggest time frame I would think would be finding the 10-20 orders to satisfy the Group Buy to start,once the BUY is started the order will be placed for the amount of spindles to processed. Once the order is made the shipment will take up to 6 days to arrive here,then straight shipped to you. West Coast orders I may pull strings for drop shipments to reduce shipping times.

Anyway,feel free to let me know how this sounds and show interest in this thread by telling me if you would be in or not. We are talking upwards of 85.00 savings for the 20 orders or even between 40.00-60.00 savings for between 10-20 orders. Max savings will be for the 20 orders.

This thread will allow me and others to check interest. Nothing is set in stone now as we will get more detailed once we start to show interest.

Thanks,
Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would be interested, but would it be cheaper to buy a whole kit for my 04 4x4 quad cab, or would it be cheaper for me to buy the spindles and then the rear flip kit?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Count me in

·
Registered
589 Posts
Im in but only depinding on time frame. Wont be able to do tihs for a week or two
Batman

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I'm in Brian.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well I actually need spindles,shocks and c-notch but I pm'd and emailed a couple times and never got a response. but ill purchase the shocks and c-notch later mabey this week. Just send me s pm with prices including shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jay_real85 said:
Well I actually need spindles,shocks and c-notch but I pm'd and emailed a couple times and never got a response. but ill purchase the shocks and c-notch later mabey this week. Just send me s pm with prices including shipping.

Thanks
sorry man,I have 3 diff messages from you one was for bumpstops and shocks,the next one was about a lift kit and then the next one was for shocks and spindles and you said your friend could do a c-notch locally for 150.00.

send me another with your specific questions so I can answer them.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yeah sorry about that, but ill send you another pm tommarow.
Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm very interested, I'm just wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a whole lowering kit from you (not group buy) or if it would be cheaper to buy the spindles (group buy) and then the flip kit after (not group buy). Please let me know cause I am interested, possibly in 2 sets, and then 2 sets of flipkits. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would also be interested in these spindles.... but if also you can include the rear flip kit it would be much better. Hope we can get 20 of us in this deal.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
XCalibur said:
I would also be interested in these spindles.... but if also you can include the rear flip kit it would be much better. Hope we can get 20 of us in this deal.
This buy is for interest in the spindles. The kit you are asking about is 525.00 + shipping and I am not doing a group buy on that kit at this time.

·
Registered
890 Posts
slammed1 said:
looks as though this one will fizzle out quick.
I'm watching and waiting. Just waiting to see the timing of when all this falls into place. I have a lot going on right now (contract about to expire :help: ), so I can't commit, but I plan to jump in if it is possible at that time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.