DodgeTalk Forum banner

What modification should I go with next?

• SRT-10 hood and bumper. paint mirrors, handles, rear bumper and grill shell. ($1500)

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • 2/4 Drop ($1000)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Tonneau cover ($?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See my signature for current mods...

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Tell dad you need some new rims, 22's!

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you can think of something else let me know!!

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats coming for christmas

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if i go with the drop then ill do tinting as well...

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Pacesetter Long Tube Headers With Ypipe, 400$.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have been working on engine mods lately, i want some exterior mods next... those headers do sound like a good idea though... i might need to change my mind

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
do the drop, and then get some wheels and rubber in my opinion

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'd drop it, but not for $1000. That's rediculous!!! I paid around $300 for my kit and did it myself in a day. Or if you don't wanna do it yourself, I know where I live Big O will do it for about $300.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Drop it!

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
High School is just finishing for me and look what i have :rck:
Im very lucky. First thing i did was a drop. Wish i new about Slammed1 before i bought mine from Schwab tho.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so i can get a drop for cheaper??? i pm'd slammed1 but he hasnt got back to me yet... how much do you think it would ost for a paint shop to spray my mirrors and handles and possibly a srt bumper?

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
viper24 said:
so i can get a drop for cheaper??? i pm'd slammed1 but he hasnt got back to me yet... how much do you think it would ost for a paint shop to spray my mirrors and handles and possibly a srt bumper?
I think the only drop kit that costs over $1000 is the Hotchkis TVS kit. Give slammed1 time...he is a busy guy right now, but he will get back to you. As for the paint prices...I would say anywhere from $150-300. Every body shop is different, so I would find a few respectable shops and start asking for quotes.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
I painted my tow mirrors (about twice the area) 4 door handles, front and rear bumper step pads, under bumper front valence, bumper insert between tow hooks, the windshield wiper cowl, and had my truck debadged for 400$

just mirrors/handles shou8ld be 200$ or less

add 100$ extra for California thieves and I wouldn't pay over 300

·
Registered
187 Posts
I would make a new avatar with your truck in it first and then drop it :)

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok, im broke now, but this week i have $700 coming in to spend... Should i save up for a bit? the most expensive thing i am going to do is the front end (hood, bumper, paint, grill) while im painting the hood and bumper i mind as well paint the mirrors, handles, rear bumper, windshield cowel... or i can go with a drop (i have no clue how much that is now!!!)(Please help!!) the complete front end redone is going to run around $1500... Such hard decisions... im hoping by summers end (Aug. 26th) to have as much done as possible so i can have the best ride at school as a junior... here in california cars are a big thing at my school... i have decision making troubles!!!

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
viper24 said:
ok, im broke now, but this week i have $700 coming in to spend... Should i save up for a bit? the most expensive thing i am going to do is the front end (hood, bumper, paint, grill) while im painting the hood and bumper i mind as well paint the mirrors, handles, rear bumper, windshield cowel... or i can go with a drop (i have no clue how much that is now!!!)(Please help!!) the complete front end redone is going to run around $1500... Such hard decisions... im hoping by summers end (Aug. 26th) to have as much done as possible so i can have the best ride at school as a junior... here in california cars are a big thing at my school... i have decision making troubles!!!
I say do the drop first, then redo the front end.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.