DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some confirmation that I need to change my PCM due to it throwing P0443 code immediately even after clearing codes. This is a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi with 160,000 miles. I've searched all the threads on this code and have done the following. Replaced Fuel Cap. vacuum tested all the lines, replaced the NVLD (Natural VAC detection assy), and replaced the Purge Control Solenoid. In researching the PO443 code, it appears it should only show if there is electrical issue with the purge control solenoid or the PCM. I checked continuity on both wires to the purge control valve and they are both good. BTW this is a NGC system (NOT JTEC) so there is no fuse in the circuit to the purge control valve. I have 12 vdc to the connector at the purge valve (unplugged, power on) but only 0.34 vdc connected and back probing the wires at the purge control valve with engine running.
Am I missing anything ?? I would just like to be sure before I buy a replacement PCM. Also any recommendations on best place to buy one would be appreciated.
Thanks for help
wizardhill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.