DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2000 dodge durango slt and come to find out it had a blown head gasket. I bought a gasket set and replaced most of them( the ones i knew). i put it back together and come to find out i had warped valves on the driver side head so i replaced the head. Now i still have a ses light and it is saying p0201(injector malfunction),p0108(map high input),p0700(trans control system malfunction).i think the reason for the p0700 is because my trans speed sensor output is broke. but not sure about the others... when i cold start it, it wants to die unless i give it gas for the first 1 or 2 seconds. then after that it will start up right but when i let it idle the rpm fluctuates but ive noticed if i have my defrost on it dont do it as bad. then when i hold the throttle down a bit it dont do it. the only thing it does while driving is act like its not getting proper air/gas ratio. ive done research and it acts like its the idle air control sensor but its not throwing a code for it. im so confused about what it could be. ive looked for vacuum leaks but couldnt find anything except the exhaust at the coupling between manifold and cat. i checked for shorts in the wiring and ive found that i have two. one is at the int light fuse and the other is at trans fuse. im not sure where they are at thou.PLEASE HELP:serious

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.