DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
04 HEMI POWERED
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 ram 1500 2x4 5.7L Hemi and i think i have a problem. the other night i was on my way home from work and i hit a bump pretty hard going over some railroad tracks. the back end came off the ground and a couple of inches and came down hard the next day i was driving it and i noticed that around40-45mph the steering wheel starts to vibrate a little bit and you can feel it in the truck it also feels like its steering a little diffrent. i dont know what happened or whats wrong and i dont want to take it up to the dealership so they can screw me around. im hoping that maybe it just needs to be realinged or something if anyone has any idea whats wrong your help would be much appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Check your tie rod ends, ball joints, wheel bearings,rims- make sure everything is tight, no play and not bent. It may just need an alignment, but check everything so you don't have a failure that leads to a worse accident.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Good luck, hopefully it is only as simple as knocking the weights off the wheel that took the impact.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.