DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE JUST RECENTLY GOT A 2000 DAKOTA RT 5.9 AND I HAVE ALSO A 04 DODGE RUMBLE BEE . MY ? IS ABOUT THE MPG ON TH E OVER HEAD. I LOOK AT THE RUMBLE BEE ON AND IT H
OLDS3 6+THE MPG STEADY LIKE 17.2 OR WHAT EVER AND AS I ROMP ON IT IT CHANGES OF COURSE. BUT ON THIS DAKOTA IT SEEMS TO BOUNCE AROUND QUITE A BIT I MEAN AS I AM DRIVING AT A REGULAR RATE OF SPEED IT WILL STILL BOUNCE AROUND FROM LIKE 16.9 TO 22 SLOWLY CHANGING ALL THROUGH THOSE NUMBERS. THEN WHEN I AM NOT IN MOTION IT AT A STOP IT DROPS ALL THE WAY TO O MPG .THEN WHEN I STARTR TO DRIVE AGAIN IT STARS MOVING AGAIN LOL WHAT IS THIS ? I AM IN AWWWW. AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE OVERHEAD OR CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS JUST MESSED UP? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
644 Posts
well when your sitting your getting "0" zero miles to a gallon, cause your not moving, soon as you start moving it changes, this is also instant that is changing so much, put it on average and when you stop it will verrrrry slowly drop, but very fast at first when you reset mileage on overhead. Oh and nice truck by the way im kinda fond of the intense blue rts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D thanks now i see there are two settings average and instant lol duh lol thanks alot what is a good average for these trucks to get ? and thanks on the comments on my new toy i do really like it myself really fun . :gr_patrio

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.