DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...yesterday me and a friend were messing around on the interstate. He got mad 'cuz I walked his Grand Am GT and his 04 F-150 like they weren't moving. So, he went and got his "WhiteDemon" as he likes to call it. Here's a clip from a 60mph roll...that's about the only time I hung with him. My 05 Hemi just wasn't enough...

Only mods thus far, Mopar CAI and a Flowmaster 40 SI/DO with no pipes.

His mods include
Tremec 5 speed
gutted cats
throttle body
underdrive pulleys
CAI
4.10 gears

Here's the link.... http://www.sova-dakotas.com/video/TravisDrewJason 009.MOV

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
No offense but I think your friend is a moron. " I still got another gear." I'm guessing your truck had not shifted into OD yet either. He barely nudged you in a sorts car and you a full size pickup, I'd be embarassed if I were him not celebrating.

I see you have 4.56 gears on your list of mods to come and you have 4.10 now, what did you have stock and how much of a difference did the 4.10 make?

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh Brown said:
No offense but I think your friend is a moron. " I still got another gear." I'm guessing your truck had not shifted into OD yet either. He barely nudged you in a sorts car and you a full size pickup, I'd be embarassed if I were him not celebrating.

I see you have 4.56 gears on your list of mods to come and you have 4.10 now, what did you have stock and how much of a difference did the 4.10 make?
Actually, the 4.10's are in his. I'm running the 3.55's for now (4.56 coming this weekend). Given the power/weight ratio...I'd kill him if I had a few more things done, but that's all in due time. Next time we run...I might feel sorry for him.

Like I said, I killed his other 2, so he got butthurt and broke out his "big gun." He got his though...
http://www.sova-dakotas.com/video/TravisDrewJason 012.MOV

moderately modded Dak 5.9 R/T walked him like a dog... :rck:

·
Banned
1,380 Posts
When I try to watch the vids im getting sound only, no picture using quicktime. I probably need some codecs to view it huh? Just checkin cause id like to see what im hearing :p

Later
Big John

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigJohn82 said:
When I try to watch the vids im getting sound only, no picture using quicktime. I probably need some codecs to view it huh? Just checkin cause id like to see what im hearing :p

Later
Big John
hmmm...I dunno. Do you have the most up to date version installed?
:huh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.