DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know there is no neon involved in the accident but this is so funny I had to share it. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Classic!!!!!

That was funny! The guys laugh is hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...anything to put a smile on someone's face!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...anybody else having trouble? What happens when you try to open the file once it's downloaded acr? i would have uploaded it in its original format as an mp3 but this site doesn't host mp3's so I had to convert it to a .wav file

·
Neon bug bites again
1,272 Posts
is their supposed to be a video cause all i get is sound

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's just an audio clip. That's a bummer acr cause, though I've never seen or heard your voice, from your writing style and usage of ROTL, LOL, etc.... this guy would be my guess of what you sound like! LOL! Maybe try opening it over at a relatives house sometime. It is hilarious.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
acr, could you put a word into ramman for some better options for uploading files? Mp3 should be one of them for audio!

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks jdr....don't want acr to miss out!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dude I just spit Diet Mt. dew all over my computer. That had me falling out of my chair!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Acr I will send the file to you in an email. Maybe you will have better luck that way, I don't know where it is on the web, people send me stuff all the time in emails, I've got TONS of hilarious audio clips, video's etc.....

Scott, two of my favorite lines in the clip: "O, hold on hold on" & "She just hit him over the head with a bible, it was one of those NVI versions" we all know that's NIV, but thats what makes it funny. lol. His laugh is hilarious!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
ACR, just sent it to your yahoo account

Ok, I take that back, it failed to go through. ACR, if you want the file PM me with an email address that works. ltr! ;)

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
That was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever listened to Alaska!!!!!! Thanks

alaskaneon said:
this guy would be my guess of what you sound like!
I don't think anyone watching that could have sounded much different. You got me pegged Alaska!!!

Whats more scary than a few traffic violations?.......................
4 old ladies late for bingo!!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.