DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get some ideas posted here if possible...... would be nice to give everyone a chance to post their ideas and suggestions as well as any scheduling conflicts that could arise for next month........

Me and Keven have discussed the Baybrook Hooters as our next in-town meet spot...... with the possibility of a beach trip afterward for those interested in going.... but none of this is set in stone and all other suggestions are going to be considered!!!!

Any input would sure be apprecaited......:)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sounds good , Guy's hurry and jump in , the sooner We get the date the sooner I , or all of us can make arrangements to be off!!! :rck:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keven said:
Ok guys lets get some dates rolling....The June 20-25 in bad for some members already...
Well let's see..... we have four weekends in June...... the first is the Saturday the 4th....... too soon since we just had a meet last week.

The next is June 11....

Then June 18.......

And June 25......

June 25 may be a little too close to the 4th of July for some of us....... so if you ask me, the 18th is more ideal.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The whole month of June is pretty bad for me. Florida the first half and family members surgey the last half. I guess Ill be making the July meet if one is put together. Sorry all.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
June 25 might be bad for me....That is my birthday...I think DFW is talking about a meet on the 14..

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I will probably be moving into my new place on the 18th. I would prefer the weekend after that but I certainly understand if it conflicts with other folks plans. I'm just ready to get moved! I hate waiting around...

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well shucks... we are down to a couple weekends and neither of them is ideal for everyone.....

On top of everything, I may be less available on Saturdays next month than I have been in the past... can't really explain that now but I will as soon as I can. :)

redramhawgfan, you're completely unavailable on the 18th for sure?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I'm not 100% sure about the 18th yet. I'm waiting to hear from the movers to see when they are gonna get my stuff down there. I should at least be able to make it for a little while if it isn't too far away from my place.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
redramhawgfan said:
I'm not 100% sure about the 18th yet. I'm waiting to hear from the movers to see when they are gonna get my stuff down there. I should at least be able to make it for a little while if it isn't too far away from my place.
Ok, maybe it will still work..... you might want to take a break from moving and have a beer or two at Hooters, right? :)

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Geez... one day and all these post... 1 week for mine and only 2. :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
keven said:
June 25 might be bad for me....That is my birthday...I think DFW is talking about a meet on the 14..
If we can have the meet-up on June 25th at Hooter's. That would give us plenty to talk about when the Hooter girl's give Keven a Hula-Hoop! :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's looking more and more like the 18th huh? :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
FreeLantz said:
Ok, maybe it will still work..... you might want to take a break from moving and have a beer or two at Hooters, right? :)
Yea, I think I could always make time for the Hooters girls! :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
The 18th is perfect for me! I will be just getting back from Las Vegas on Thurs and I will have the time off.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess the 18th wins then. :)

Depending on my job situation I will probably be showing up a little late to this one. But I will be there. :D

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Nobody else has opinion on what date will work for them....I think we are going to set the 18th in stone by the end of the weekend...

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.