DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with systems in your truck, where have you had the amp installed? Pics would be great too. Thanks :gr_patrio

· "Feel the pump!"
57 Posts
Don't have pics, But I have had it in two places. First under the drivers seat, and now it is under the rear seat between the two storage holes on the hump. both places have worked great.

· MORE! MORE! MORE!
3,627 Posts
Most people put the amp on the back wall. Mines mounted on a custom amp rack under the rear passanger seat. Sorry dont have pics. And never took any, strange :crazy:

· Registered
2,632 Posts
back wall. i posted pics on here not too long ago.

· New Project!...Again!
3,276 Posts
I have my mono block under the driver seat and the 4 channel under the pass seat.

· Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info and ideas. I guess I could have done a search. Thanks for not busting on the new guy. Also the Similar Threads thing at the bottom is awesome. This site rocks! :rck:

· Dark Side Master
649 Posts
building an amp rack under my rear seats that will hold my Orion 1200D, Orion 8004 and my Memphis capacitor along with dist. blocks and what not.

· Banned
3,606 Posts
i have a reg cab so sub amp is under drivers seat and 4channel mid/high amp is under passenger seat,,my pro box is to big to have an amp on the wall and wouldnt want them there anyways,,i had them in the same place on my 96..best place imo

· HEMIENV
252 Posts
under the drivers seat...got a foxbox so they cant go under the rear seats...that's where the subs are!

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
typeo44 said:
Thanks for the info and ideas. I guess I could have done a search. Thanks for not busting on the new guy. Also the Similar Threads thing at the bottom is awesome. This site rocks! :rck:
ha...I never even noticed that. Also I put mine under my drivers seat.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.