DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pitbull just came out with a new tire and i got some pictures to share with you guys. the first ones are the new design, i love the look of these tires but i bet they would be sh*tty on the road.

-Rockers

and the old styles
-MudDogs

-Growlers

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
those are some mean a$$ looking tires!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Must say I don't recall even hearing of them before...

Who carries them?

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
yeah what he said.....price

·
1,441 Posts
I don't think they're officially out yet. Raj showed me the website (I can't remember which one though) and they had $0 in the price column.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Those look good

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah there not out yet i believe,well the rockers aren't, the other two have been out for a while, the rockers should be out next month, they are suppose sound mean.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
lucky8926 said:
I don't think they're officially out yet. Raj showed me the website (I can't remember which one though) and they had $0 in the price column.
Hey. At that price, I'll take 8. :D No need to be selfish.

·
1,441 Posts
Thats what I told Raj... I said hey they're free, i'm gonna stock up on them!!!!

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
biased ply guys!!!!! biased ply tires and vehicles that weigh as much as the rams is asking for trouble not to mention quick wear life

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
i just wouldnt suggest biased plys for anything other then trail use only. they do look cool, but have a totally higher rate for blow out during highway use with heavy trucks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.