DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my N1 installed. This unit is amazing. I can use navigation up front while the kids watch movies on their headrest monitors. I had a Nesa system installed prior to this system and is was garbage. A word of advice, never buy anything from Nesa. I had nothing but problems. This pioneer system is the sh^t.

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Looks good... where'd you pick it up from?

·
Registered
199 Posts
not to hi-jack your post but...

Has anyone heard of the jensen in dash DVD system? It has a 7" screen i believe and can be had for under 600 dollars. I know you get what you pay for, but im wondering if i can get away with this unit just for a quick movie while im on the road, nothing serious like nav or back up stuff.

Thanks

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
my friend has a jensen, i like it ! i mean the quality looks great to me but also i dont have a screen lol if i got an indash id get a jensen because of the $600 compared to a $2000 system

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks real good... I wanted an avic for the longest time but one... I don't have the money right now and two... I heard they have come out with the N2 which updates the traffic through XM Navigation. It sounds real nice but once again the money...

One question for you... how is the sound the unit produces? Not the audio quality but I have read reviews that said that the head unit creates a medium pitched hum whenever you have it on and aren't playing any music. I figured it was nothing especially because I'm usually listening to my music or the exhaust... but let me know what you think of its noise if there even is one.

·
Banned
524 Posts
don't forget to drop some cash on a good security system.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.