DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
what's my bore?
3,933 Posts
You got ripped off on the wiper blades. You needed Roger the single one for the middle of te windshield that will so both sides.
lol, btw, do you know how much hp i would gain by going to a 12in wheel?

·
Redtruck-VA
2,758 Posts
Anyone know how much and what kind of sand I can use to port and polish my heads? Can I just use the regular "play sand" from home depot or does it have to be the stuff used in bead blasting? Im thinking a thicker grade sand would clog up right away when I pour it down my throttle body. Also, what RPM should I keep the motor at while pouring the sand in? I dont have any cats, so it all should just shoot straight out the exhaust without me having to unbolt it at the headers? I need someone to reply to this like 10secs ago!! Help!!!!!:help:
I actually remember hearing a rumor (urban myth) about something similar to what you are talking about back in the earlist days of Nascar. Porting wasn't legal and someone plumb up a head to a mud pump and ran sand through the ports to smooth them out.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Can anyone mic between the cylinders and also between the cyl and the water jacket? Just curious as to how much meat is really there...

Attachments

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
I thought about this thread the other day. But decided not to start it back up because it has been so controversial

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
You guys are killing me...... Lol

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...........

So my guessbis the motor didn't start up and is now scattered all over the place. And he won't come back and yell us we were correct. Or He is still trying to figure out bow to remove the pistons through the bottom of the block. Ooh wait I know he is using "his girls" tape measure to malt sure the bolt stretch is good on the rod bolts.

221 - 229 of 229 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.