DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I got some pictures of the MOPAR show at the Battleship from Saturday. It rained the whole time so it kinda sucked. But other than that it was pretty cool. The guy I went with owns the Black Rumble Bee, he got "Best in Show" so that was cool. His dad owns the yellow SRT-10. There are a few misc. pics of other MOPAR cars...enjoy :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a few more...
Brian, I thought you'd like this first one here, if you look, he's not quite level

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and the last one...

Attachments

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I don't see any pics of black badges anywhere???????????? LOL!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTURedRaider09 said:
I don't see any pics of black badges anywhere???????????? LOL!
lol, hey buddy..I told you it rained all day yesterday...lol...when I get home today, I will be painting them. I will post pics tomorrow. I don't think I will be getting them on tonight though since I forgot to buy some adhesive. What is something good to put them on with? The lady at Home Depot said Liquid Nails, but I opted out.. I'm gonna go to Sherman Williams auto paint store tomorrow on my lunch and see what they have. :D

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
RammingDodge said:
lol, hey buddy..I told you it rained all day yesterday...lol...when I get home today, I will be painting them. I will post pics tomorrow. I don't think I will be getting them on tonight though since I forgot to buy some adhesive. What is something good to put them on with? The lady at Home Depot said Liquid Nails, but I opted out.. I'm gonna go to Sherman Williams auto paint store tomorrow on my lunch and see what they have. :D
Liquid Nails? :werd: Just get some 3M adhesive tape. That should do it! I suppose I can wait another day for pics.....oh the horror! LOL!

Can't wait man!!!! :rck:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got some 3M double sided tape, but I used that on my ventvisors on my windows and the edges are ALWAYS coming off. I don't think that would be strong enough...unless I got something like "Crappy Strength" lol

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
RammingDodge said:
I've got some 3M double sided tape, but I used that on my ventvisors on my windows and the edges are ALWAYS coming off. I don't think that would be strong enough...unless I got something like "Crappy Strength" lol
LOL! Any double side tape should work fine....just cut the tape smaller than the badge and all should be good.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope so...I see why you didn't get all the glue off the badges...man was that fun!! lol...nah, it wasn't that bad I just bought some goof off and poured some in a bowl and let the badges soak for a minute then took a knife and scraped it right off. But, at first, I just tried applying some goof off with a rag, like the instructions say, yeah...that worked....NOT...lol... I think you're more eager than me to see what this looks like...lol, hopefully it will look awesome. I'm worried about getting the badges put back on in the right place...any ideas???

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
RammingDodge said:
I think you're more eager than me to see what this looks like...
That's cause I don't have to do any work.....LOL!

RammingDodge said:
I'm worried about getting the badges put back on in the right place...any ideas???
Take some string or fishing line and tape a string all the way across above and under the badges. That will keep them level. Maybe do the same going up and down on the left and right on each badge. Damn, thats a lot of work....LOL Good luck!!!! I'll be waiting..... :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TTURedRaider09 said:
That's cause I don't have to do any work.....LOL!
Damn, thats a lot of work....LOL Good luck!!!! I'll be waiting..... :D
you don't want to take a trip to Mobile??? I'll let you enjoy some of the work too...lol...You'll be the first to know :D

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
RammingDodge said:
you don't want to take a trip to Mobile??? I'll let you enjoy some of the work too...lol...You'll be the first to know :D
LOL! I would man, but oh darn, I have class tomorrow morning. I would really hate to miss my class......

Keep me posted!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
will do...my last class was Friday. But Finals start tomorrow....YAH!!!! :rck: :buttkick:

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
RammingDodge said:
will do...my last class was Friday. But Finals start tomorrow....YAH!!!! :rck: :buttkick:
Classes ended Friday too.....I just have to turn in my final essay for History. Take my Eco and Organic final and I am DONE!!!!

Then summer school.... :crazy:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Nice pics! Too bad the weather sucked. I am surprised the guys with the classic Moaprs stayed out there in the rain!

·
New Vision
1,199 Posts
Excellent pictures...thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
183 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
Classes ended Friday too.....I just have to turn in my final essay for History. Take my Eco and Organic final and I am DONE!!!!

Then summer school.... :crazy:
Whats with that??? My classes don't end til this Friday and then Final exams next week. :huh:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.