DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive attached a few pictures of my truck after clay baring and waxing it yesterday.. I also attached a picture what the truck looked like when i first got it. I know its not a big difference. Ive got about 62k miles on it and use it primarily as my work truck. tell me what u think.

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
lookin good. nice and clean. Now go get it dirty....

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
very nice ride. I love how good black looks when its clean, it almost looks like it is liquid.

·
BIG BLACK CTD
646 Posts
good looking dog and truck! ;)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Very nice truck. I bet the dog loves iT!

·
WYOhemi
478 Posts
i have the same truck pretty much and was thinking about getting those tires. how many inches tall/wide is that and did it make your truck much slower? i have 3:73's so i don't want to get too big of tires. your truck looks great and thanks for any input!

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have 3.73 gears (i think) ive been driving my f450 a lot more lately so i cant remember. ididnt see much of a loss in power going from my stocks to these.. actually got a great deal i spent $600 for all four. Do a search for 315s on here and someone has the converted size down.. will tell u how big they are... or u can go to tirerack.com and see. i tow a 10k plus trailer almost everyday and weh ni switched i was still able to pull but it was a tiny bit slower.. I put them on right before snow season and absolutely loved them when i went out plowing.. didnt even get stuck in the huge blizzard that his southern mass... about 4ft of snow and drifts up to 8 ft... cant say enough good things about the tires. unfortunatly plowing also wore out my front end )tie rods, upper and lower ball joints on each side, bearing hubs, 7 u joints, rear driveshaft ) one tire ended up wearing out real quick while the rest have 60 tread with 20k on them

·
Registered
553 Posts
Beautiful truck and beautiful dog. Newfoundland? :) My best friend's parents have a Great Pyranese....hes 160lbs.... great big, overly friendly, overly slobbery, gorgeous dog :)

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
That's a big old house you got there. Do you have room to park the Ram in the bedroom?

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
sweet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.