Not open for further replies.

Pictures of My Truck after Show in Cornoa, CA

2K views 42 replies 21 participants last post by  75 Power Wagon 
#1 ·
Well, you know I couldn't resist it being all clean, enjoy!:

:rck: :gr_patrio

See less See more
#6 ·
Congrats on a very nice looking truck (that's the lift/tire size combo I want for my truck!!) and you have some cool mods, but I just can't get too excited about a lifted 2WD (sorry) ... but it is unique!!

#7 ·
Its cool, no real reason nfor me to have 4x4 and I like the look of lifted 2wd just because of the clearance under the front.

#8 ·
All the trouble I went through to upload these and 5 replies :( mabey I won't bother with it next time......j/k.....any comments suggestions?

#9 ·
hemi_power87 said:
All the trouble I went through to upload these and 5 replies :( mabey I won't bother with it next time......j/k.....any comments suggestions?
Sheesh man, give us some time! :crazy: lol

The pics look great..... the truck looks great........ nice and clean! I agree a rollbar/lightbar would look awesome on it! :D

#12 ·
hemi_power87 said:
take a chill pill dude , id rather have no replys then all negative. truck looks good , but why a lifted 2wd i dont get it .i know you said you dont need 4wd but isnt that why people lift them to off road . a 2wd wont go far. im not ragging on you i just dont understand.

#16 ·
the75powerwagon said:
man.. he likes the look of a lifted truck.. but he doesnt have the money or need to get a 4wd.. i can understand where he's coming from..
Yup... nice truck!!

#17 ·
A lot if not most 4x4 guys that lift their trucks do it mostly for the looks. You have to dish out a lot of money to get a usefull lift. I just like the look of it and I didn't think I would need 4 wheel drive so I didn't get it. next time i prob will though, and I will go with a 2500 probl cummins.

#18 ·
you dont really need 4wd drive, i think lifting 2wd is sick, i would of got a 2wd, but my dad wanted a 4wd because he likes to get into trouble sometimes.

#19 ·
Looks great. Roll bar would look to gaudy especially on a lifted 4x2. Theres a fine line between having a few nice exterior mods and going overboard with it. Next thing you know people will be telling you to add "curb feelers". ;-)

I have the same question though... why lift a 4x2??? IMHO, Just doesnt make sense to me.

#20 ·
I think lowered trucks are dumb....thats my opinion. A lowered sports car handles so much better than a lowered truck and always will.

#21 ·
I like xplosv's pic the best.

#22 ·
hemi_power87 said:
I think lowered trucks are dumb....thats my opinion. A lowered sports car handles so much better than a lowered truck and always will.

and a 2wd lifted truck handles good ?

#23 ·
i dont think he's doing it for the ride.. he likes the look of a lifted truck, and didnt need 4wd.. aint a damn thing wrong with that.. thats just like lowering a 4wd.. yall praise when people do that.. its just preference and a matter of what you need/want the truck for..

i think it looks sweet.. and a nice chrome roll bar would look awesome.

#24 ·
There's no way around it, lifting a 2wd truck is completely for looks and pretty much carries with a certain "poser" attitude. A lot of the SFA guys who actually take their rigs rockcrawling and fourwheeling have plenty of good reason to make fun of lifted 2wd trucks.

When you lift a 2wd truck, you're probably going to say either i lifted it for looks (poser) or your going to try and give the excuse of "i needed more ground clearance" in which case, I or any other intelligent person would reply, "if you're driving in places where you need more ground clearance, most likely you are driving in dirt or non-paved roads, in which case 4wd would most likely be a neccessity."

The truth of the matter is, lifting a 2wd truck is like dropping a 4x4. You defeat the purpose of each truck.

Now before you get your panties in a bunch, i will honestly say it does look good, even if it is a 2wd. And the sad part about it is that most girls or idiots out there won't even know the difference. But when it all comes down to it, what matters is how YOU like your truck, not how I do.

I got 4wd because i come from a jeep community where they frown upon IFS, let alone lifting a 2wd vehicle. Not only that, but when i asked my girlfriend for her opinion on getting a 2wd or 4wd ram, she simply replied, "What's the point of a 2wd truck?"

my .02

#26 ·
First off, great looking truck. But dont dog the lowered truck crew. Everyone does what they want to their own trucks to suit there tastes. Thats what makes this forum cool. Theres always a bigger dog than you so why do ya gotta clown on peeps? Anyways, clean truck, lowered trucks just are plain bada$$, and thats my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.