Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you know I couldn't resist it being all clean, enjoy!:

:rck: :gr_patrio

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Man... where'd you learn how to park? Up on logs and curbs...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Congrats on a very nice looking truck (that's the lift/tire size combo I want for my truck!!) and you have some cool mods, but I just can't get too excited about a lifted 2WD (sorry) ... but it is unique!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its cool, no real reason nfor me to have 4x4 and I like the look of lifted 2wd just because of the clearance under the front.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All the trouble I went through to upload these and 5 replies :( mabey I won't bother with it next time......j/k.....any comments suggestions?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
hemi_power87 said:
All the trouble I went through to upload these and 5 replies :( mabey I won't bother with it next time......j/k.....any comments suggestions?
Sheesh man, give us some time! :crazy: lol

The pics look great..... the truck looks great........ nice and clean! I agree a rollbar/lightbar would look awesome on it! :D

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
I think the truck is sweet the way it is. I like how you experimented with different angles. Way bad a$$! Nice tuck, keep it as is!!!!!! :rck:

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
hemi_power87 said:
take a chill pill dude , id rather have no replys then all negative. truck looks good , but why a lifted 2wd i dont get it .i know you said you dont need 4wd but isnt that why people lift them to off road . a 2wd wont go far. im not ragging on you i just dont understand.

·
Fireball!!!
1,049 Posts
Nice truck... What info can you give me on the lift and tire/wheel size.. That is the exact height and tire/wheel size i am going for.. :tup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
hemi_power87 said:
Yea... install 4wd.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
the75powerwagon said:
man.. he likes the look of a lifted truck.. but he doesnt have the money or need to get a 4wd.. i can understand where he's coming from..
Yup... nice truck!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A lot if not most 4x4 guys that lift their trucks do it mostly for the looks. You have to dish out a lot of money to get a usefull lift. I just like the look of it and I didn't think I would need 4 wheel drive so I didn't get it. next time i prob will though, and I will go with a 2500 probl cummins.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks great. Roll bar would look to gaudy especially on a lifted 4x2. Theres a fine line between having a few nice exterior mods and going overboard with it. Next thing you know people will be telling you to add "curb feelers". ;-)

I have the same question though... why lift a 4x2??? IMHO, Just doesnt make sense to me.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think lowered trucks are dumb....thats my opinion. A lowered sports car handles so much better than a lowered truck and always will.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.