DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an Innovations tonneau cover. It was scratched in shipping and now I need to get it repaired, but at least the shipping company is paying for it. What do you think so far?

Attachments

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Nice looking cover! Nice looking overall ride you have there buddy!:tup:

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
looks very sweet!

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paid a little under $1200 and that doesn't include shipping. The tonneau was damaged in shipping and this has turned into an ordeal. I now have possession of the tonneau to go get some estimates for the shipping company.

·
I don't give a...........
1,360 Posts
I tell you what, that is one smooth looking truck. That tonneau is just what that truck needed. Cooool. :tup:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I love my innovations lid!!! I went with the smaller lip though. Bummer about the hassle you going through.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looks nice!!! Does it have a ket lock? i don't see one.

·
Registered
985 Posts
that thing is sick. think i must add that to my list of mods... :)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
That is odd, were does it lock at? Mine has a lock on each side but I don't see anything like that on yours.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice looking truck for sure and really nice cover. :gr_patrio

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes the carpet was an option, and I ordered it with no locks. I have linear actuators which will hold it down once everything is installed. The truck is fully wired. Now I just need to find a way to mount the actuators.

·
Now Hemiplus
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the moch-up of the actuators. And the no-locks was another special order item.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Very nice lid! The truck looks awesome now, the painted handles and shaved tailgate are nice touches.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Tonneaus with the lip on the rear are sharp looking

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.