DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pictures of some mods i just did , i smoothed the cowl and painted it , im kinda thinking i should do the wiper arms also,i aso did the antenna base and the rear bumper step pad, i redid my mirrors and door handles, better color match....what do you guys think ?

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
pretty sharp

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Man that looks professional? are you a Ringer?

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gc714 said:
Man that looks professional? are you a Ringer?
thats because i own and operate a bodyshop...

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looks sweet as hell Danny Boy! :rck: I still say you should tint the 3rd brake light and paint the plastic runners on the cab red also. I dont know what they are called but they are the little moldings in the channels that go on top of the cab, for water to run down I think.

KB

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Looks great! I think I would leave the wirper arms black though.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Awesome work as usual Dan!!! Very tasteful indeed.!!! I am thinking of painting another set of handles(the last set was stolen with the truck prior to installation) OR getting the C-5 Corvette/Impala handles and mounting them.

I installed Prowler/Neon/Intrepid handles on my 72 Chevy truck and they turned out great and look awsome with the flush fit.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KB112 said:
Looks sweet as hell Danny Boy! :rck: I still say you should tint the 3rd brake light and paint the plastic runners on the cab red also. I dont know what they are called but they are the little moldings in the channels that go on top of the cab, for water to run down I think.

KB
yeah, im going to do the 3rd brake light real soon kenny, its hard to work this stuff in during the week , i usually spend after supper in the garage after spending the whole day in there it gets to be a pain, besides i have to this to moparfans truck in white yet...

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Marvelous
Since you took all the other black off I would do the wipers

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Looks real nice!!

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
well i almost thaought that i should go outside and do mine after seeing yours then you said that you own a body shop so i know that i wont be able to to that good of a job. might have to send them to you lol.

·
Registered
985 Posts
that looks absolutely great!!! really nice touch and i cant wait until i can color match all of my trim. your pics make me want to do it that much more!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
4404spd said:
yeah, im going to do the 3rd brake light real soon kenny, its hard to work this stuff in during the week , i usually spend after supper in the garage after spending the whole day in there it gets to be a pain, besides i have to this to moparfans truck in white yet...
Yes you do!:D Looks great Dan, nice job!:tup: I would leave the wipers black or get the carbon fiber ones like I have.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.